A-grade staff need only apply.
You’ll need to be in the top 25% of applicants.
Have you got what it takes?
No matter what position we’re hiring for, whether it’s a casual brand ambassador or an internal Account Manager we are looking for people who embody our culture and values:
- Demand excellence– we insist on maintaining outstanding quality in all that we do and we will never settle for less.
- Continuous improvement– we are never satisfied and strive to be better every day, than the day beforehand.
- Commitment– we will do whatever it takes to ensure success for our clients.
- Integrity– we will always do what is right by our people and our clients, even when no one is watching.
- Enthusiastic– we’re a fun and energetic bunch to work with and we love what we do.
Job Seeker FAQ’s
Why should I work for you?
Because we’ll treat you better than any other agency. Our employees are our most valuable asset and looking after you is a priority for us. We’ll provide you with an extensive amount of information so you’re always prepared for every job, there’s always a clear line of communication between you and management and you’ll be provided with feedback (good and bad) after each job so you can continue to strive for excellence.
Some of our other benefits:
- If you’re booked for a job and it’s cancelled within a certain timeframe or the shift hours are reduced, you will still be paid for the original booked hours.
- We have an employee portal that will give you access to shopping and entertainment discounts at more than 100 retailers including Lorna Jane, The Iconic, BWS, Hoyts and Woolworths.
- We hold end of year staff parties in our busiest cities (all you can eat & drink, umm yes please!)
- If you show the right work ethic, skills and attitude you can progress through the ranks to Team Leader and potentially even internal positions.
How much will I get paid?
This depends on what role you are working in. The minimum adult hourly rate is $28.50/hr but we pay under Award rates so you will get paid loadings and penalty rates for early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays. Superannuation is paid on top of these rates, where applicable. We pay through Tax File Number only and our pay runs are fortnightly.
What cities do you have work in?
Our primary locations are Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle, followed by Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Wollongong, Adelaide, Perth.
How much work do you have available?
The answer to this depends on what city you’re in and what time of year it is. Spring/Summer is our busiest time of year although we can have multiple month-long campaigns at any time throughout the year.
How much am I expected to work?
This depends completely on your availability and interest in the shifts on offer, however we do maintain an active staff database which means you are expected to apply for shifts actively and not just sit on the database for months without working.
If I am accepted into the agency how do I apply for shifts?
You will have access to a company app where you can view available shifts, apply to work and see your calendar of rostered shifts.
How do I apply to join the agency?
Please start the process by filling out an application here and we will be in touch.